While SchipulCon 2011 has lots of great solo presentations and keynotes (I mean, SERIOUSLY!! Â we’ve got Dries from Drupal and Steven from NASA on our stage!!), there’s nothing like being inspired by a group of brilliant people to get you motivated.
Check out our SchipulCon panel presentations and get ready for a melding of the minds:
Creating Art, Creating Success, Making it Work
This lively and exciting panel discussion features several of the greatest artistic minds around! Â Your panelists, led by brilliant marketer and community builder Grace Rodriguez, will dive into some of their creativeÂ endeavorsÂ and how they utilize their creative skills as successful leaders and business people.
Being creative isn’t just for artists; it can mean the difference between successfully solving problems at the office, finding innovative ways to grow your business and discovering ‘The Next Big Thing’ – regardless of what industry you work in or your professional background. Â Don’t miss out on this wonderful presentation, featuring:
Growing an Offline Community with Online Marketing Magic
Ever wondered how successful product brands used online technology to grow their community, event buzz and product sales in the real world? Â You’ll be punch drunk happy sitting in on this panel presentation, led by Schipulite Derek Key, with Saint Arnold’s Brewing Company and Tito’s Vodka folks.
Learn how to rally your tribe, no matter what you’re selling, through smart communication, cool promotions and meaningful brand advocacy opportunities. Â Also enjoy listening to some of the greatest marketing brains around:
- Beth Bellanti-Walker (of Bellanti Branding and Tito’s Vodka)
- Brock Wagner (founder of Saint Arnold’s Brewing Company)
- Lennie Ambrose (marketing dude at Saint Arnold’s Brewing Company)
Other great group presentations that you simply cannot miss!
- How to grow a profitable association featuring AIGA Houston’s April Guzik and thinkLA’s Tony Brock, moderated by lovely Schipulite April Kyle
- Video 101 session with Schipulite Brian Potter and Tape Works Texas’ Brad Parler
- Tips + hacks for website management with Schipulites Kerry Gayle and Katrina Esco
- A world without RFPs… we can only hope… with Schipulite Courtney Pemberton and Four Kitchens’ Todd Nienkerk
- Create a PR spectacle with flashmobs and stunts featuring Black Sheep Agency’s Aimee Woodall and Schipulite Brian Potter